Current Sunday Sermon Series
On that road near Damascus, Saul was marvelously and eternally transformed. Although temporarily blinded and all but speechless, during that experience he submitted his life to Christ. Becoming known as the Apostle Paul, he would later explain: “But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Rom. 8:10-11). In Romans, Paul explains how belief in Christ brings an entirely different kind and quality of life—a holy life, a righteous life, an eternal life.
Series Outline: Part 3
1. Romans 3:25b-31. “The Cross”. Sunday September 18th, 2022.
2. Romans 4:1-8. "Justified". Sunday September 25th, 2022.
3. Romans 4:9-17. “Saving Grace”. Sunday October 16th, 2022.
4. Romans 4:18-25. “Hoping Against Hope”. Sunday Oct. 23rd, 2022.
5. Romans 5:1-5a. "Unwavering Faith". Sunday November 6th, 2022.
6. Romans 5:6-11. "The Security of Salvation". Sunday Nov. 13th, 2022.