Men's Bible Study: Resuming Fall 2022
Trumpets, beasts, and a thousand-year reign-the book of Revelation often generates curiosity and confusion. Do these visions have any meaning for us today? In this teaching series, Dr. W. Robert Godfrey guides us through the book of Revelation chapter by chapter, clearing away uncertainty while offering practical insight. Rather than a mere puzzle book filled with secrets for the future, Revelation is a help for us in the here and now. When it seems that the enemy is winning and opposition to the church is closing in, Revelation reminds us of our blessed hope: Jesus Christ has risen, He is reigning, and soon He will return. On that day, all things will be made new.
Twenty-Four 23-Minute Video Sessions:
- A Book of Blessing. Tue. Feb. 1/22.
- Time, Cycles, & Symbols. Tue. Feb. 8/22.
- Understanding the Seven Letters. Tue. Feb. 15/22.
- Letters to Ephesus & Smyrna. Tue. Feb. 22/22.
- Letters to Pergamum, Thyatira, & Sardis. Tue. March 1/22.
- Letters to Philadelphia & Laodicea. Tue. March 8/22.
- The Heavenly Throne Room. Tue. March 15/22.
- Worthy Is the Lamb. Tue. March 22/22.
- Salvation Belongs to the Lord. Tue. March 29/22.
- From Seals to Trumpets. Tue. April 5/22.
- Fifth & Sixth Trumpets. Tue. April 12/22.
- The Final Trumpets. Tue. April 19/22.
- The Woman & the Dragon. Tue. April 26/22.
- The Two Beasts. Tue. May 3/22.
- The Mark & the Call to Endure. Resuming Fall 2022
- The Vindication of the Saints. Resuming Fall 2022
- Plagues, Armageddon, & the Wrath of God. Resuming Fall 2022
- The Splendor & Fall of Babylon the Great. Resuming Fall 2022
- The Wicked Lament & the Saints Rejoice. Resuming Fall 2022
- The Victorious Rider & the Chained Dragon. Resuming Fall 2022
- The Final Judgment. Resuming Fall 2022
- The New Jerusalem. Resuming Fall 2022
- Come, Lord Jesus. Resuming Fall 2022
- Questions Answered. Resuming Fall 2022
Dr. W. Robert Godfrey has taught church history at Westminster Seminary California since 1981 and served as the seminary’s third president from 1993 to 2017. He previously taught at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Stanford University, and Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. He is a minister in the United Reformed Churches in North America, a Ligonier Ministries Teaching Fellow, and has spoken at many conferences including those sponsored by the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization, the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology, and Ligonier Ministries. He is currently serving as chairman of the Board of Ligonier Ministries.
Tuesday mornings at 9:30 am
For More Information: